China Visa Questions.
Contact Easy China Visa at
or call 1-866-641-4298
Starting at $38
Processing Time Is Business day
Easy China Visa
7001 Corporate Dr., Ste. 308
Houston, TX 77036
Our staff has processed over
hundreds of thousands of
within the Chinese consulate
over past 7 years.
CHINA VISA FAQ
Q1: When is the best time to apply for my Chinese visa?
A: The best time to apply for your Chinese visa is 1-2 months before your travel date. However, if you are running short on time, we can process your visa in 4 business days. For example, if you overnight your application to us on Monday, you can have it back in your hand on Friday with our express service.
Q2: Do I have to send you my passport? Is it safe to send a passport?
A: Yes. You will need to send your actual passport, not a copy of it. The Chinese visa is stamped on your passport and will become one of your passport pages. Visa request cannot be processed without your original passport.
Because of the importance of your passport, we strongly suggest that you send your application in a secure way, using a traceable courier such as FedEx, UPS, Express Mail or Certified Mail. Please note that certified mail could take 7-10 business days to deliver.
Prompt handling means that documents stays with our service staff for a minimal amount of time, thus reducing the chance for loss.
Q3. How do you ensure the prompt and safe handling of my China visa application?
A: We take the safety and prompt handling of your documents (passport and visa) seriously, which begins at the moment you fill out the order form:
- As soon as you finish your order form, send an email message alerting the arrival of your order to email@example.com. If we spot potential issues at this stage, we will contact you.
- If you provided your mailing/tracking information, we will watch your mail arriving.
- After we receive your documents, we update your order status (email). At this time, we will review your application to see if it is complete and correct. If we find anything wrong, we will either call or email you.
- We submit your application to the Chinese consulate either the same day or next morning (depending on the type of your order), and update your order status (email).
- We pick up for documents from the consulate, and mail them back to you. We drop your mail in well attended collections boxes, like those inside post office building or FedEx shipping center. We will update your order status (email), including mail tracking information.